Thursday 21 October 2010

Helping out me mates...

I am always offering to help people out when they need help. Here are a few things I have done to help friends out...

Kirsty wanted a fairy themed scene above her daughter's bedroom door after I had helped her paint the bedroom (and most of the house). She wanted a picture of Tinkerbell in the theme, so I thought I'd better test out my drawing skills as I hadn't attempted anything since Year 11 at school! Okay, so she hasn't got a face, I have never been too good at drawings faces, but the rest of her isn't too bad?! lol


I also help mates out for logo ideas, business cards and flyers etc. Even helped create a couple of basic websites on Google Sites.

Ben asked me to do some cards and flyers for him and Chris

This was a Shifty and Ben business idea, I don't think they ever bothered with the business in the end



A few logo ideas for Mr Bateman


Keet uses these to generate more business for himself

A carved mushrooms poster


Rehabilitation Promotions Flyer

Charity Ball Poster I did for Andy Carroll


I also created some Celtic 10th birthday party invites for my friend Claire's little boy Charlie :)


Some little mess-about things...



No comments:

Post a Comment